Ice Cream Catering
Let Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream prepare your next Ice Cream Social!
Catering Package Options:
#1 Sundae Bar Party: We Scoop and Serve at your event for up to 1 hour. ($35/every half hour after first hour)
Pricing for #1:
- Minimum 50 people: $6.99 each
- 51 to 125 people: $6.65 each
- 126 to 200 people: $6.29 each
- 200 + people: $5.95 each
#2 Pre-Scooped Sundaes: We scoop the ice cream & you make the sundaes.
Pricing for #2:
- Minimum 20 people: $5.15 each
- 20 to 80 people: $4.99 each
- 80 + people: $4.79 each
#3 Waffle Cone Party: We scoop & serve at your event for up to 1 hour. ($35/ every half hour after first hour)
Pricing for #3:
- Minimum 50 people: $5.99 each
- 51 to 125 people: $5.69 each
- 126 to 200 people: $5.39 each
- 200 + people: $5.09 each
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Our group needs to be served quickly. How fast can you serve? : We set up our service area for maximum efficiency. We will bring enough staff member to serve your party in the one hour service window, however you are always welcome to add on additional service time if you would like the enjoy the party longer.
- How much is delivery and set up? : Delivery is included in the sundae bar and waffle cone parties unless your party is over 10 miles from our Bonita Springs location round trip. If it is more than 10 miles it will be an additional $.65 per mile.
- How much space is needed? Is electricity required? : Most set ups will require at least 9x5 feet of space. When serving larger groups, we will often do a site visit to insure the set up and flow of service goes well. We will need an outlet if we are bringing a small dipping case to serve from and another if we are serving hot toppings.
- Where can I have my party set up at? : We can set up almost anywhere! The more info you can provide, the better. Just give us the details and we will do our best to accommodate you. There will be two staff members sent for parties 100 or less, as well as all in-home parties.
- I have a specific budget. Can you work with me? : Most likely yes! Nearly all of our catering menu items can be adjusted to meet a specific budget... Just ask us.
- How do I pay for your services? : We accept cash, check, or credit cards. Once your party is booked, we require a 50% deposit with the remainder paid after your service.
- I am not sure what flavors to have at my party. Do you have certain flavors you recommend? : You can't go wrong with traditional flavors for a sundae bar party (since they will be topped with lots of goodies). Vanilla, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Chocolate Chip and Black Raspberry are a few. You can go a little crazier with the waffle cone party because the flavor is the star of the show! Check our full list under the menu section of our website or give us a call. Also, something to think about is a favorite flavor of the person the part is for. We also offer sugar-free ice cream, low-fat yogurt and dairy free sorbets upon request.
- Where is the ice cream made? : All of our award winning ice cream is made at our original store in Bonita Springs! We have been serving this area since 1979!
- Can we buy extra tubs of ice cream? How many people does one tub serve? : Yes, you can purchase extra tubs if you feel you will need them! The cost per tub is $50 and they serve about 45-50 people each.
E-mail us at Catering@royalscoop.com
or call us at 239-949-4137 to book your next event!!
Start your holiday shopping with us!Sun, November 01 2015
The holidays are right around the corner!
For the month of November if you buy $25.00 in gift cards you get a free $5.00 card for yourself!
This applies to both in store and online purchases!
Be Santa to a local seniorMon, November 16 2015
We've got our tree up and it is full of tags!
This program is sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care and Grace Works unlimited inc.
Come in, pull a tag and bring back the UNWRAPPED gift requested on your tag!
"Because of your willingness to give, thousands of seniors across our county will receive a gift this holiday season!"
If you have any questions please call us at 949-4137 or 992-2000