Here's The Scoop on the Royal Scoop!
The Apple Crumble Sundae!Fri, October 02 2015
Our Apple Crumble Sundae tastes just like the apple crumble your grandma makes! YUM!
Vanilla Ice Cream, Topped with spiced apple fruit topping, Warm caramel sauce, Pie crumble, and topped with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon!
What better way to celebrate fall in Florida then with an apple pie sundae!?
Bonita Springs Official Ice Cream Flavor of 2015Mon, July 06 2015
After narrowing it down to the top 5 flavor creations and counting up hundreds of votes Bonita Beach Bum came out on top!
This delicious creation was made by Michelle and was a huge hit!
Bonita Beach Bum: Creamy Coconut ice cream loaded with Chocolate Chunks, Crunchy Almonds, and a Thick Caramel Swirl!
Great flavor for these hot summer days! Come in and try it today!!
Fun Facts About Ice CreamWed, April 15 2015
- Ice cream became an edible morale symbol during World War II. Each branch of the military tried to outdo the others in serving ice cream to its troops. In 1945, the first "floating ice cream parlor" was built for sailors in the western Pacific.
- When the war ended, and dairy product rationing was lifted, America celebrated its victory with ice cream.
- Americans consumed over 20 quarts of ice cream per person in 1946.
- 90% of American Households Eat Ice Cream!
- That being said the largest worldwide consumption of ice cream is in the United States. The average person consumes 48 pints of Ice Cream Per Year!
Check back for more fun facts!