THE ORIGINAL LOCATION
Vanderbilt & 8th Street
829 Vanderbilt Beach Road
NW corner of Vanderbilt & 41
12975 Collier Blvd.
Corner of 951 & Pine Ridge
FT. MYERS BEACH
2307 Estero Blvd.
Corner of Mango & Estero
7335 Radio Road
Corner of Santa Barbara & Radio
Feature Flavor!Tue, May 03 2016
Dig in to our refreshing and tropical Key Lime Pie Ice Cream!
Our Sundae is loaded with white chocolate chips, crushed white Oreo cookies and topped with whipped cream and a cherry!
Taste The Island
Fun Facts About Ice CreamWed, April 15 2015
- Ice cream became an edible morale symbol during World War II. Each branch of the military tried to outdo the others in serving ice cream to its troops. In 1945, the first "floating ice cream parlor" was built for sailors in the western Pacific.
- When the war ended, and dairy product rationing was lifted, America celebrated its victory with ice cream.
- Americans consumed over 20 quarts of ice cream per person in 1946.
- 90% of American Households Eat Ice Cream!
- That being said the largest worldwide consumption of ice cream is in the United States. The average person consumes 48 pints of Ice Cream Per Year!
Check back for more fun facts!