Here's The Scoop on the Royal Scoop!
July’s Flavor of the MonthThu, July 09 2015
Come in the entire month of July to try our new Flavor of the Month!!
This month it's starting to get really hot down here so we wanted to come up with something refreshing that you NEED to get through these South Florida Summers!
Lemon Berry Breeze Sherbet is a very refreshing summer treat of Blueberry and Lemon Sherbet swirled with Thick Strawberry Fruit.
***Who doesn't like a Root Beer Float?!***
We have a special for the month of July on our old fashion Root Beer Floats!
Bonita Springs Official Ice Cream Flavor of 2015Mon, July 06 2015
After narrowing it down to the top 5 flavor creations and counting up hundreds of votes Bonita Beach Bum came out on top!
This delicious creation was made by Michelle and was a huge hit!
Bonita Beach Bum: Creamy Coconut ice cream loaded with Chocolate Chunks, Crunchy Almonds, and a Thick Caramel Swirl!
Great flavor for these hot summer days! Come in and try it today!!
Fun Facts About Ice CreamWed, April 15 2015
- Ice cream became an edible morale symbol during World War II. Each branch of the military tried to outdo the others in serving ice cream to its troops. In 1945, the first "floating ice cream parlor" was built for sailors in the western Pacific.
- When the war ended, and dairy product rationing was lifted, America celebrated its victory with ice cream.
- Americans consumed over 20 quarts of ice cream per person in 1946.
- 90% of American Households Eat Ice Cream!
- That being said the largest worldwide consumption of ice cream is in the United States. The average person consumes 48 pints of Ice Cream Per Year!
Check back for more fun facts!