Here's The Scoop on the Royal Scoop!
BREAKING NEWS!Wed, April 22 2015
With this season coming to an end we wanted to give some recognition to our awesome Production team!
Ryan (Production Manager Pictured on the right) and Johannes (Pictured On The Left) busted out a new record of 1,367 tubs of ice cream in ONE WEEK! (WOW!)
As Royal Scoop continues to grow each year we will be expanding our production (Wholesale and Retail) and reaching higher numbers year after year!
Remember if you are in the store and run into one of our production team members make sure to give them a big congratulations!
Know anyone looking to sell the worlds best ice cream in there store?! Give us a call anytime for information! 239-949-4137
Fun Facts About Ice CreamWed, April 15 2015
- Ice cream became an edible morale symbol during World War II. Each branch of the military tried to outdo the others in serving ice cream to its troops. In 1945, the first "floating ice cream parlor" was built for sailors in the western Pacific.
- When the war ended, and dairy product rationing was lifted, America celebrated its victory with ice cream.
- Americans consumed over 20 quarts of ice cream per person in 1946.
- 90% of American Households Eat Ice Cream!
- That being said the largest worldwide consumption of ice cream is in the United States. The average person consumes 48 pints of Ice Cream Per Year!
Check back for more fun facts!
Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream winner of Naples Illustrated ‘Best Ice Cream’ !!Thu, January 29 2015
Check us out! Royal Scoop was voted best ice cream from naples illustrated! Here is the link for more information on this EXCITING news!!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote!!!